About Human Trafficking
What is Human Trafficking?
Human trafficking is a very serious crime and has been defined as “Modern Day Slavery”. It has no age and makes no distinction between sexes, gender, although women are have been predominantly reported as being victims of this heinous crime.
A victim of human trafficking is bought or sold for sexual exploitation, foced labout, begging, slavery or even sold to have their organs removed and sold. The vicitm is moved from their country to another to be exploited and they receive no money for the services that they are forced to do.
What should I do if I am a victim of trafficking?
- Contact us anonimously by filling in a report form or call on 79708615
- Tell someone or call a friend and let them know
- Report at the nearest police station
- Tell a doctor or medical professional
- Contact the national agenecy, Agenzija Appogg or call helpline 179
- Call the police headquarters on 21224001 and ask for vice-squad